This feature is for use with a Standard subscription or less and does NOT apply to Pro hardware subscriptions.
This option allows you to isolate Wired traffic from the Wi-Fi traffic.
This is intended to be used when you need to have a wired network that requires enforced strict security. For example, you can connect a POS system to the Ethernet network and, in this mode, the strictest settings will be enforced while the options configured during setup will only apply to the Wi-Fi clients.
- Wired and Wireless clients on the same network
- Wired and Wireless clients utilize Custom LAN IP and Custom DHCP settings IF DEFINED
- Wired and Wireless clients utilize Security and Content Filtering Settings
- Clients on wired and wireless Ethernet can communicate with each other via Cloud-Link
- Wired and Wireless clients on different networks
- ONLY wireless clients utilize custom LAN IP and DHCP settings IF DEFINED
- ONLY wireless clients utilize Security and Content Filtering Settings
- Wired clients are forced to strictest content filtering
- Wired clients are forced to DHCP using a range from 172.30.128.2 - 172.30.130.254
- Clients on wireless cannot communicate with wired Ethernet clients and vice versa